Christian and Beth's Wedding Video Online!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Christian and Beth received their DVDs in the post yesterday and I received the nicest message from them last night, and hopefully they won't mind me sharing it: "Beth and I have just watched the DVD, marvellous, fantastic, blew us away and reduced us to tears... thankyou, thankyou, thankyou."

I must admit that just watching their wedding film brings back the emotions of the day for me, of true love, happiness, family and a real sense of humour, and I was only producing the film! So I'm delighted always to hear that the happy couple love the film as much as I do and it helps them to relive and enjoy their day over and over again.

If you'd like to watch Christian and Beth's wedding video, please watch it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground