Directing films at Stonehenge

Monday, February 2, 2015

I love photographing and filming weddings, they are just such magical and memorable days - not only for the happy couple, but for me too!

Before I started filming and photographing weddings in 2010, my background was in documentary and promotional film production - for companies like National Trust and the German Tourist Office. I still produce and direct promotional films for various local and national companies and January 2015 saw a memorable film project for me at the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge.

Stonehenge is one of our favourite places to visit as a family and this Christmas our 3 year old Oscar got his first LEGO® and we've not stopped playing with it since - so when I was asked by English Heritage Education and LEGO® Education to direct a film about their new Discovery Visit at Stonehenge, I was over the moon!

And here are the films that I directed. I hope you enjoy watching them!


Myths & Legends Discovery Visit, at Stonehenge from Jamie McDine on Vimeo.

LEGO® Education and English Heritage Education present the new "Myths and Legends" Discovery Visit at Stonehenge. The session led by English Heritage staff and volunteers, helps bring the history to life for this group of Year 6 pupils from the Mead Community Primary School - exploring the stones, learning about myths and legends, and creating their own stories using LEGO Education StoryStarter.


Myths & Legends Discovery Visit, Stonehenge Animations from Jamie McDine on Vimeo.

Film produced and directed by Jamie McDine: ivisualise.co.uk
Book your visit now 0370 333 0606
Start your story here: english-heritage.org.uk/education/stonehenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground